Undaunted Family Connections
of Northwest Montana
Supporting Parents & Caregivers of Struggling Adolescents
We are here to start the conversation.
We are here to offer support to families who don’t know what to do or where to turn when they see their loved one suffering.
We provide hope, help build resilience, and assist families in restoring peace in their homes.
Would you honor us with your support by donating to this very important organization?
Let’s BE UNDAUNTED together!!
Purpose and Mission:
UFC is a non-profit serving parents / caregivers of struggling young adults in Montana. We provide resources, support, and coaching so that families can be connected to the help they need. Our mission is to provide hope, restore peace, and build resilience in the home, to help our clients be undaunted.
When our children hurt, as parents and caregivers, we hurt and desperately want to help any way we can.
Undaunted Family Connections Brings:
- Accessible, quality support and community resources to parents, adolescents and young adults
- A safe space to embrace new perspectives around mental health that encourages speaking out and getting help that can change lives
- Education that smashes the stigma of behavioral health and substance use disorder through our anti-stigma approach
- Mentorship and empowerment around creating positive perception and cooperation of the individual’s entire care plan within and beyond UFC
The Future Of Undaunted Family Connections:
- Dedicated office for 1:1 coaching and mentorship (currently virtual)
- Community center, a safe space for our members to receive support
and generate a wellness-focused community
- Expansion of UFC programs within NW Montana
When you join our Undaunted Community by subscribing to our newsletter you will receive resources, support and information on events, programs and opportunities to volunteer.
We cannot make a difference without the support of people coming alongside us… and appreciate that support in any level.
teenagers are struggling with some form of a psychological disorder.
of teens have anxiety
of teens have depression
How We Can Help You
Parents and Family
Adolescent & Young Adult
Groups & Workshops
Leanna Troesh, Executive Director
Undaunted Family Connections was created by a passionate parent, Leanna Troesh, who wanted to come alongside other parents in need of working through many of life’s challenging family dynamics. Leanna thought she was serving her children well until things began to fall apart as her young adolescent daughter began a journey down a dark and hopeless path of destruction.